Flower arrangement may seem like a tedious task, but it is something that every creative mind can do. All you need is a keen eye for what looks beautiful in your home and some very common things that you can find around your home. AS you move on and arrange more flowers, you will be taught various tips and tricks regarding flower arrangement. For now, all we need to learn is basic flower arrangement so that the flower we got as a gift for our special occasion do not go to waste and actually make our home look beautiful for days to come, so let us have a look at the step by step guide to arrange flowers in the easiest way-
- You can either pick the flowers of your own choice, but at first, it is better to start with a flower bouquet that you got as a gift. Remove the wrappers from the flowers. IF you have a bouquet consisting of mixed flowers, we will first arrange the flower with the largest quantity and at last the flowers with the least quantity would be arranged.
- Take a pair of scissors and put criss-cross cuts on the stems of the flowers. This way, when you put them in water, you would get a much richer and the flowers would rise up more.
- Now, take a vase and fill it 3/4th with water. Cut the leaves off your flowers which you think may fall into the water.
- Use your pair of scissors now to diagonally cut the stem at least by one inch. It is important to cut them diagonally. Now, put them in the vase that you filled with water. Put the flowers at an angle from each other so that they look carefully arranged and not like you just put them in water.
- While arranging flowers, always remember to put one variety of flowers at one time. This way, patterns are formed more easily and you would be able to try more things with a much more creative mindset.
- After two to three days, you will see that your flowers have risen considerably and have bloomed. When you see that, remember to drain the water out of your vase and fill it with fresh water. This way, you will be able to keep the flowers blooming for a longer time. Do this every 3 days from now on.
Taking Care Of The Most Beautiful-Orchids
How To Care For Lilies In Vase
Care For Gerbera Daisies
Flower Arrangements – Creative pastime
Flowers For Parents Day